Omega-3 Fish Oil is a source of EPA and DHA which are known as essential fatty acids. Essential fatty acids have been shown to support cardiovascular health, cytokine balance, joint health, blood sugar, as well as brain and nervous system function.
- Provide a source of essential fatty acids that are important for good health.
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports blood sugar metabolism.
- Supports healthy insulin receptor site sensitivity.
- May promote cardiovascular health.
- Serve as natural anti-oxidants.