5-MTHF ES provides 10,000 mcg of 5-MTHF (5-methyltetrahydrofolate) per serving. 5-MTHF is the most biologically active form of the water-soluble B vitamin, folate; and it may be the preferred form for those with variations in digestion, absorption, or folate metabolism. Data suggest that in comparison to synthetic folic acid, 5-MTHF increases plasma folate more effectively. In this formula, 5-MTHF is provided as Quatrefolic®—the glucosamine salt of 5-MTHF. Quatrefolic has demonstrated greater stability, solubility, and bioavailability when compared to calcium salt forms of 5-MTHF.
- Supports Healthy Serum Folate
- Supports the Conversion of Homocysteine to Methionine
- Supports Methylation
- Supports Nervous System and Oral Health
- Supports Normal Cellular Proliferation (including red blood cells)
- Supports a Healthy Pregnancy Outcome
Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.