Due to the strength and complexity of these protocols, we recommend you consult with your practitioner before using this protocol.
A strong, healthy glutathione system facilitates natural detoxification in the body. This includes the elimination of heavy metals from within the cells of the body, and out through the gastrointestinal tract. The Detox Qube® with EDTA contains elements that may support this natural elimination process.
By strengthening the glutathione system within the cell, toxic heavy metals are known to be captured and transported out of the cell, and cellular antioxidant status, health, and function can be simultaneously maintained. The process of heavy metal detoxification requires a binder with high affinity for heavy metals, which supports the capture of the metal-glutathione conjugates secreted in the bile into the intestines, helping to ensure comprehensive elimination from the body.
The Detox Qube® with EDTA elaborates upon the Detox Qube with the inclusion of Liposomal EDTA with R-Lipoic Acid. There are metals beyond mercury that collect in the body, and the body can require support in its cellular detoxification.
The body’s natural processes of detoxification are complicated and require synchronization. The products included in the Detox Qube with EDTA function synergistically to target heavy metals. The Detox Qube with EDTA includes Liposomal Glutathione**, Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid**, EDTA, Clear Way Cofactors, and IMD.
1. Liposomal Glutathione** is one of the anchors of the system, and the body requires core antioxidants and detoxification compounds to detoxify. The liposomal delivery of glutathione effectively delivers this primary intracellular antioxidant both into the bloodstream and the cell.
2. Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid** delivers potent antioxidants quickly and efficiently. The body can require support of its endogenous production of glutathione and the associated molecules and enzymes that help to detoxify or remove toxins from the cell.
3. Liposomal EDTA with R-Lipoic Acid offers a highly absorbable liposomal form of oral ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, commonly known as EDTA, delivered with the antioxidant R-lipoic acid. EDTA is commonly used for the targeting of heavy metals besides mercury, while R-lipoic acid additionally promotes metal mobilization and recovery.
4. Certain nutrients encourage the process of detoxification by supporting: 1) intracellular production of glutathione, 2) elimination of biofilms that impede detoxification, 3) Supports gastrointestinal health and elimination, and 4) metal detoxification pathways. We offer these natural substances in Clear Way Cofactors.
5. Finally, it is critical to prevent reabsorption of metals in the intestines. Certain natural ingredients tightly bind to toxic metals that have been excreted in the bile and escort them out through the gastrointestinal tract. Our IMD Intestinal Cleanse offers a proprietary thiol-functionalized silica, which can help this process.